» Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
- You must check in at the site office before erecting your tent. The site office is open 24 hours a day.
- Tents can only be erected on the days for which the plot is booked
- All tents (including guide ropes etc) must fit in one plot which measures 8 metres x 8 metres unless with prior permission
- Please note that in accordance with the I.O.M. Registration & Grading Commission under the TOURIST ACT 1975 & TOURIST (GENERAL) REGULATIONS 1991, only one tent is permitted per PLOT.
- WARNING. Campers causing a disturbance will be asked to immediately vacate the site.
- Upon arrival report to the site office with your booking reference and receive your tent TAG
- Tent TAGS must be displayed at all times to avoid re-charging
- No pre-erected tents or 3rdparties without prior authorisation
- Immediately report any TAG theft
- No excessive noise after 10.00pm
- BBQ’s must have stand or be placed on resting blocks, available at site office
- The campsite stewards must be complied with on all issues
- Whilst staying at the campsite you become a non-playing member of Douglas Rugby Club
- All property left at owners risk
- No Bikes, cars, fires, glass or pets allowed on the grass except vehicles which have been pre booked in The Paddock
- No cooking appliances, candles, cigarettes etc should be used inside the tent
- Refunds are at the discretion of management and due to the popularity of the event not generally provided. This does not impact your legal rights.
- Due to the popularity of the campsite during TT there may be certain dates where the minimum numbers of nights that have to be booked may increase – particularly over Mad Sunday, and the organisers reserve the right to alter the minimum booking nights subject to the number of bookings at their discretion.